Now, why would you want to contact us? We can think of a few possible reasons:
- You love the site and want to tell us how wonderful we are. We love email like this.
- You want to throw money at us by advertising on the site, and want information on rates. We love email like this too.
- You want to throw whisky at us (um, not literally, that would be a waste of the good stuff, not to mention how much it would hurt if it was still in the bottle). We’re very happy to receive whisky from your distillery to review! Hint hint. Email us for delivery addresses.
- You noticed we made a boo-boo on the site. Yeah, mistakes can happen. We may be wonderful (see the first point), but we’re still human. And, because we’re human, we’re sensitive, so please be gentle with your constructive criticism. Mistakes get corrected a lot more quickly when we don’t have to take time out to cry over harsh hurtful words.
- You want to ask a question. By all means. Though we should point out that since we’re a whisky site, ideally questions should be whisky related. You’d think something like that should go without saying, wouldn’t you? Well, yes, yes it should, but we’ve learned to stop making assumptions….
Please fill in the following form and hit the send button:
Before you do this, there’s only one thing left to say: We are NOT a distillery, NOR are we affiliated with any of the distilleries. We get lots of email from people who think we are . Whisky Distilled is simply an informational site written by people who love whisky very much. This means that, in addition to the list above, you can write to us to tell us how much you love whisky too, you can even ask us general questions about whisky, but we can’t book your group whisky tour for you, we can’t resolve any customer service type issues that you have with particular distilleries, nor can we send you specific bottles of rare whisky….