Confused By The Complexities Of Whisky? Let Us Demystify It All For You!
Confusing your whisky with whiskey? When is whisky called Scotch? And where does Bourbon come into it all?
After you’ve sorted out the spelling and got your definitions straight, where do you actually start? Which whiskies are best for beginners, and how do you drink them?
Never fear! Here is our guide to The Basics Of Whisky. All the most common whisky questions answered, plus a few more that you may not even have thought to ask!
- Spelling Lessons: Whisky Or Whiskey?
- Scotch On The Rocks? What is Scotch Whisky?
- Scotch Whisky Categories: Single Malts, Grains And Blends
- Bourbon Is Brilliant! But What Is It, Technically?
- Tennessee Whiskey: Do You Know Jack? How About George?
- Rye Whiskey: Resurrected And Revived
- Make Whisky, Not War: Part 1 – Malting
- Make Whisky, Not War: Part 2 – Brewing
- Make Whisky, Not War: Part 3 – Distillation
- Make Whisky, Not War: Part 4 – Maturation
- How To Drink Whisky
- The Best Whisky Glass?
- Quaich In Your Boots?
- The Angels’ Share: Distilleries Pay Their Dues!